.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Rap News
Wednesday, January 26, 2005
  Lil' Eazy E Hollas Back At Daz

lil eazy
Originally uploaded by JohnRedmond.

Lil' Eazy E, Eric "Eazy-E" Wright's son, finally responded to Daz’s accusations that he was a snitch. “First and foremost, I’d like to clear that up," Lil' Eazy-E told AllHipHop.com. "On my mama, I never been a snitch ever in my life. From where I’m from, when you speak – you sleep in the streets. This b***h ass n***a’s speaking on some s**t in the streets, which he don’t know nothin’ about, which I’m a leave in the streets. As far as Daz go, he’s an old, washed up ass, b***h ass man. Anybody that got any problems with me, holla at me. It’s Compton. The n***a tried to put a cloud over a real n***a. Just ‘cause he’s not a real n***a. He’s mad because [I] didn’t sign with no punk-ass DPG Records. It’s a washed up label!”

 
Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home
Google
 
A real rap and hip hop news blog. Real talk about rap news, hip hop, life, general hood sh*t and other blogs that comment on hip hop. Get a real perspective. Reviews of Hip Hop DVDs and rap CDs.

All Posts
January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 /
ENTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO SUBSCRIBE TO RAP NEWS!


Bloglet


LINKS
Crunk And Disorderly Byron Crawford Hip Hop Blogs NASTACK Tha Rap Critic Houston So Real Jimi Izrael The Rap Up
Current Sh*t
Lil' Eazy E Hollas Back At Daz