.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Rap News
Saturday, February 26, 2005
  Krayzie Bone:"I Take Care of All My Kids and Love 'Em All!"
Hosted by Photobucket.com



Contrary to public reports, Krayzie Bone is not a deadbeat dad. Krayzie Bone was indicted last August on two counts of nonsupport of dependents, after which he placed $40,000 in an escrow account for the mother of his son.
The money was released after paternity tests confirmed that Krayzie was the father.
"I just simply needed to know if this was in fact my son, because unfortunately there are many women who prey on entertainers such as myself," said Krayzie.
"After the funds were released, it was to my understanding that the non-support case would be dismissed," Krayzie continued. "However, I was contacted by my California [attorney] telling me that I was supposed to appear in court on February 23 and a warrant was issued for failure to appear." He finished with, "Just to let everybody know, Krayzie Bone is far from a dead beat dad, I take care of all [my kids] and love 'em all!"
Awww that's sweet!!! Yo cop that Bone Brothers.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home
Google
 
A real rap and hip hop news blog. Real talk about rap news, hip hop, life, general hood sh*t and other blogs that comment on hip hop. Get a real perspective. Reviews of Hip Hop DVDs and rap CDs.

All Posts
January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 /
ENTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO SUBSCRIBE TO RAP NEWS!


Bloglet


LINKS
Crunk And Disorderly Byron Crawford Hip Hop Blogs NASTACK Tha Rap Critic Houston So Real Jimi Izrael The Rap Up
Current Sh*t
Krayzie Bone:"I Take Care of All My Kids and Love 'Em All!"